Friday, October 4, 2019

A week in the life

When I locked myself out of my house and office, both in the same day, I began counting things that were happening. Here's a list of some things I've counted this week ☺
How many times did I lock myself out this week? Three 
How many times did I see a shooting star? One 😍
How many times did I sneak out of church to talk to the leadership team? Two ✌
How many earthquakes did I feel? One (5.6 Magnitude at 5:13am) 🌎
How many loads of laundry did I do? Four (not all my own) 
How many dishes did my dish team wash? Too many 😭
How many podcasts did I listen too? Ten-ish... 📻
How many times did I make it off the property? One 🤔
How many times did I work out? Two 💪
How many times was I invited to eat at a different table? One - with the little girls 😊
How many maintenance reports were turned in to me? A dozen 📋
How many monthly reports did I translate? Three 
How many people visited my apartment? About thirty 🏠
How many days did I listen to Christmas music? All the days 🎄
 How has your first week of October gone, numerically speaking? ☺

No comments:

BibleGateway.com Verse of the Day